Thursday, August 5, 2010

Catching up

My parents and I spent two more days at the very nice body of water, and even though I didn't go back to the lovely place where they served food, I still had a nice relaxing time.




Then we went for a ride and I spent some time in a store letting people pet me while they were waiting to get their cars fixed. Petitng me is very relaxing.
Now today we went on a long and special ride into what my parents called a national park. Even getting out and looking at the scenery wasn't too bad.


I also got to bark at another buffalo.



But the most exciting thing was all those prairie dogs! Everywhere! All colors!  All looking delicious!  How I wished I coud go out and chase them!  But we just drove past.  I bet I'll dream about them tonight when I go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment