Saturday, August 7, 2010

A nice day ends with a FIGHT!!!

My parents again took me to one of those national park places.  Two good things about them - they do have nice scenery and there are alot of people there who want to pet me.



After we got back, my mother and I rested outside in the shade - how relaxing!  Then I went and cleaned up the remains of the big dinner that my parents and their friends had eaten.

Then, while my mother and I were taking a short walk to end this delightful day I was brutally attacked by a large dark colored dog!  Well, you can just imagine what I did!  I broke free of my leash and went after that monster!  No one can attack me and my mother like that!  I snapped and growled - I feinted and attacked.  Finally someone pulled the evil animal away from me before I could avenge myself further.

My mother was so proud of me for rescuing her that she gave me a very large bully stick as a treat.

You can be sure I slept well that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment