Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another way I help my parents

It's been very hot lately so my parents have been keeping me inside alot so I don't become a hot dog - haha.

Since I have no adventures to report, I thought I'd tell you a bit more about my daily routines and chores.

One very important thing I do is help my parents sleep!

When they go to bed at night my parents sleep better if I am in their bedroom in my bed.  I always to into bed with them and lay in my bed until I hear them making little bubbling noises.  Then I know that they are asleep and I can go to my own bed in my house.

I also help my father nap by laying on the bed with him.  My warm body and soothing sounds are so important to my father that he specifically invites me to nap with him whenever he lies down.  This is a picture of me helping my father sleep.


And I always manage to get to sleep at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment