Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cabela's - a horror story

Cabela's - see the sign and note it well.  No dog should EVER shop there, nor should they let their parents shop there.  I have a horror story to tell!

You know that I love to shop and am always welcomed in retail establishments, boh large and small.  Well, today, after waking me up at 3:30 in the morning and driving for several hours, my parents pulled up in the parking lot of this Cabela's store.  I thought - shopping, how exciting- and I eagerly walked in with my father.  Then the horror began - no dogs - they put me in a kennel!  a cage!  me!  Belle!

What could I do????  I curled myself up in a ball and tried to sleep.  Hours later my parents came to get me.  I was so disoriented.  All I wanted to do was leave this horrible place!



My parents tried to make it up to me - this horror!  They game me a piece of chicken and part of a bone.  We went for a ride in my truck.  I had a nice dinner and an excellent bully.  I walked by the shore of a body of water.  However, the pain of CABELA'S remains.  Do NOT shop there.

I hope I don't have nightmares when I go to sleep tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment