Friday, July 30, 2010

Sometimes I get upset - but one good day can make me feel better

Sometimes I get upset at my parents.  Well, doesn't everyone?

For the past few days they've just left me alone in my Airstream while they go out!  I've heard them say things like "State Fair - no dogs", "Mall - no dogs", "grocery store, laundry - no dogs".  I just sit and mope and wait for them to come home - OK - I sleep alot too.

But today we got up early and got in my truck and took a ride to someplace new.  It looks very nice.  I sat outside for a while and checked it out.


Then my parents took me for another ride!  This time we went to a place with water and an outside restaurant! 


I admired the lake to make my parents happy...



and then I waited patiently for my food to come out.  Of course I shared it with my parents!

After my dinner and my bully stick I took my parents for a walk around the campground.  Now I'm all sprawled out on the floor napping as I prepare to go to sleep after an excellent day.

No comments:

Post a Comment