Sunday, June 13, 2010

My morning routine


Nothing special happened today so I thought I'd tell you a bit about my morning routine when I am camping with my parents.





As you know, as long as the weather is not too cold, I spend my nights sleeping in my house in the living area of the camper.  This is a picture of me in my house.  It is very comfortable and I get to keep an eye on everything my parents are doing while they are awake.

Although I enjoy my house, at around 6:30 AM I go into my parent's bedroom and jump up on their bed and stretc out and sleep with them for a while.  They really enjoy this, even though they are asleep.

After a while the wake up and start petting me and rubbing my joints and my belly and telling me what a wonderful dog I am.  They get so engrossed in this that I finally have to stop them by jumping off the bed to remind them that I need a walk and some breakfast.

My father starts to get dressed and then we play games.  First he beats me with his socks (the clean ones) and then he hides me under my blanket and says "where's Belle?"  I always come out quickly so he doesn't think he really lost me.

While I go out for my walk, the dog food fairy comes and lays out my breakfast for me. I've never seen the fairy, but s/he must be very fond of me because I always get a good breakfast!

After breakfast I relax and wait for the day to begin.

Sometimes I fall asleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment