Friday, May 28, 2010

A very busy 2 days

My parents and I left for Alaska!

It was an exciting day of new smells at rest stops and a chance to run around my aunt, uncle and NEPHEW JON'S backyard and house.  Such lovely foligage!  A deck to crawl under! A pool! Treats!  People who love me!  This is me by the pool.



I visited my grandma Emily!  She loves me too.  Here is a picture of me and my grandma and my Dad.



Yesterday I went to a new country - Cananda!  The people there love me too.  The lovely women at what my parents called a "Welcome Centre" petted me, told me I was beautiful and gave me treats.  They were sorry to see me leave, but we continued on to a place called Paris where we set up our camper.

Paris has lots of grass for me to lounge on when I am guarding the camper.  When my parents are out, I sleep on their bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment